Effective date – July 9, 2022
Getcrackingsoftware.com is a community website for sharing software trials with activation tools for educational purposes only. We also do not store any copyright-protected files on our websites/servers, and any linked content is stored only on third-party websites. Since freedom of speech is allowed in this industry, we do not act in any kind of copyright infringement.
If in case if any person finds any kind of content then report us it must be removed. We will not even ask you for verification details.
Contact us here and state the name of the post published on our site.
Email: [email protected]
Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy
Welcome to https://getcrackingsoftware.com (the “Site”). We respect the intellectual property rights of others just as we expect others to respect our rights. Under Digital Millennium Moreover Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown Moreover notice to us via our DMCA Agent listed below. As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement Moreover claims under the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA. To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit the notice to us that sets forth the following information:
Notice of Infringement – Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents. Certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Send all takedown notices through our Contact page. Please send by email for prompt attention.
Please note that we may share the identity and information in any copyright infringement. That claim we receive with the alleged infringer. In submitting a claim, you understand accept and agree that your identity and claim may be communicated to the alleged infringer.
Counter Notification – Restoration of Material
If you have received a notice of material being Moreover takedown because of a copyright infringement claim. You may provide us with a counter-notification to have the material Moreover in question restored to the site. Said notification must be given in writing to our DMCA Agent and must contain Moreover substantially the following elements under 17 USC Section 512(g)(3): moreover
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that has been taken down and the original location of the material before it was taken down.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith. Moreover belief that the material was removed or disabled. As a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district. Moreover court for the judicial district in which the address is located. (Or if you are outside of the United States, that you consent to the jurisdiction of any judicial district. In which the service provider may be found). Moreover that you will accept service of process from the person or company who provided the original infringement notification.
- Send your counter Moreover notice through our Contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat Infringer Policy
We take copyright infringement very seriously. Under the repeat infringer policy requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We maintain Moreover a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders. And make a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those that violate our internal repeat Moreover infringer policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to modify the contents of this page and its policy for handling. DMCA claims at any time for any reason. You are encouraged to check back to review this policy frequently for any changes.